Welcome to The Back School's Certified Professionals Directory. The individuals listed in our directory have successfully completed the required coursework to earn the certifications and have recently demonstrated professional competency in the areas of ergonomics and industrial rehabilitation. Below is a list of the designations the professionals in our directory carry.
- CEAS™ I - Our Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist I certification provides basic skills for performing office and industrial ergonomics analysis using OSHA ergonomics assessment tools.
- CEAS™ II - Our Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist II certification provides enhanced skills for ergonomics job analysis using more quantifiable assessment tools.
- CEAS™ III - Our Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist III certification provides advanced skills for ergonomics job analysis using specific CPE-designed engineering based assessment tools.
- CEFE - Our Certified Essential Functions Evaluator certification provided the knowledge and ability to identify a job's essential functions and then evaluate and document the performance of a new-hire candidate's ability to meet those functions.
- CFCE - Our Certified Functional Capacity Evaluation certification provides skills to develop and perform a basic functional capacity evaluation using the most current techniques and protocols.
To find a Certified Professional in your area please enter the search criteria below:
Find a Certified Professional