Ergo2Go: Remote Office Ergonomics Assessments
The Back School is excited to introduce the next phase in interactive ergonomics office and home office assessment. Outdated software-driven self-assessment is over. Now, you can experience the personal, customized benefits of instant expert access.
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/504883097" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
OSHA compliant suggestions lay the foundation for fundamental improvement. In just a few steps, you will set up a live meeting with an ergonomics specialist who will guide you through far more than just your office layout. Your personal evaluation will only begin there.
The value-added to this one-on-one opportunity is further guidance on how to maximize your performance while minimizing your risk when working from office or home. We put ‘work smarter, not harder’ within easy reach.
Get your personalized office ergonomics assessment in 3 easy steps!
- Fill out the brief intake form
- Schedule your Ergo2Go Assessment
- Attend your evaluation with one of our industry leading professionals!
Ergo2Go Assessments – complete with your customized written report and live interactive session – will guarantee you an industry leading experience that will put your work experience solidly on the right track. It’s all delivered – at your on-demand convenience – for only $250.00!
Hosted with Zoom
- It is incumbent on the registrant to make sure that they are capable of attending Zoom meetings
- Test Zoom on your system HERE
- Tech support for Zoom can be reached HERE
- System requirements for PC, Mac and Linux can be found HERE
- System requirements for iOS, iPadOS and Android can be found HERE
*Cancellation fees: If you are unable to attend your scheduled live meeting you will have the opportunity to reschedule up to two times without penalty. As our experts begin preparing your report as soon as your intake form is received and booking confirmed a non-refundable amount of $125.00 will be kept in the event of cancellation or no-show.