Our new online course, Introduction to Safe Patient Handling, has finally arrived!
SAVE 20% NOW THROUGH JANUARY 31st. DON’T MISS THIS INTRO OFFER!
In this three contact hour course presentation you will review principles, solutions and opportunities for improvement regarding Safe Patient Handling in all types of healthcare environments. Skills learned will include the correct methods for setting up and sustaining a world class Safe Patient Handling Program.
You will learn that a successful Safe Patient Handling Program guarantees the best patient care outcomes and enhances employee safety in the healthcare workplace.
The overall goal is to provide you with the expertise for the development and maintenance of a successful and sustainable Safe Patient Handling Program for all healthcare environments with a focus on patient care, employee safety and Return on Investment.
To receive 3 Continuing Education Hours you must successfully complete the 30 question post-test with a minimum score of 90% within 60 days of beginning the course.
- Identify Safe Patient Handling Principles and challenges in the workplace
- Learn facts & figures relating Healthcare Workers and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Learn how we compare to other countries in Safe Patient Handling
- Learn and understand the effects of prolonged bed rest
- Be aware of the functional importance of a Mobility Assessment
- Determine how to select the correct assistive equipment
- Learn to develop a framework for a Safe Patient Handling Program
3 CONTACT HOURS
$79.95 through January 31st
$99.95 beginning February 1st